Darrin Maxwell

I'm a 'Hopeless-Creative' trying to rediscover self through my artistic passions. This is my journal.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

"FLOWER SPITTER" - An Abstract Speed Drawing

Posted by Darrin Maxwell at 10:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: art, art darrin maxwell flower spitter charcoal sharpie abstract drawing creation video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Check out my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/darrinmaxwell

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Twitter

LIKE ME!

Darrin Maxwell

Promote Your Page Too

Followers

Blogs Worth Discovering!

  • poppytalk
    Happy Weekend + Links! - Hey friends and happy weekend! Hope your start to December is going well. Just popping in here on the old blog to catch up with any followers that are ...
    3 years ago
  • hula seventy
    the new house - hey folks, the new house is *here*. or if you need a clearer address: *https://www.andreacorronajenkins.com/words* it's not so much a new house as a new ad...
    3 years ago
  • I M dot StrangE
    Now posting on Substack as this place sucks 0_0 - I will be posting text/podcasty stuff here now. Come read/listen and interact/comment or not- whatever bruh we makin movies over there shiiiiiiiiiiiiit ...
    5 years ago
  • Daydream Believer Reviews
    Summen Der Wohnzimmer Lampe - *Summen Der Wohnzimmer Lampe*. Stab-Trafos und elektronische Trafos brummen in der Regel am wenigsten, gewickelte Trafos am stärksten. Hat jemand einen T...
    5 years ago
  • My Art Journal
    What I Did in February - I'm having trouble updating this blog (since Facebook came into the picture), so I'm trying a new 'thing'. I'm going to post once a ...
    6 years ago
  • One Bright Corner
    You're Never Too Young to Consider Your Epitaph - Artwork from yesterday: Uncle Mel's epitaph verse Yesterday I sat before the coffin of my Great-Great-Uncle Melvin, a man who watched kamikaze pilots div...
    9 years ago
  • Brooke in Amsterdam
    - I went away last weekend to Berlin. It was grand. I'm trying to process. It was perfect timing to get away, following a couple exhausting weeks. I neede...
    15 years ago
  • Shooting At Random
    OH MY GOD, NOT YOU AGAIN!!! - The blurry kid sequel.
    16 years ago
  • colourlovestruck
    -
  • phthalo-blue
    -

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2010 (28)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • Abstract Art Creation Video "G IndioON
      • G Series
      • "FLOWER SPITTER" - An Abstract Speed Drawing
      • CMYKatfish GIVEAWAY!!!
      • JMI Female Torso
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (2)
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.