Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"The Shoe Shoot" / Strappy Sandals


Strappy Sandals, originally uploaded by Darrin Maxwell.

Here's a photo of a pair of blue sandals that I'm really happy with! I'm actually writing and posting this from my flickr account - I wanted to check this feature out to see how it works. I could potentially blog far more often if this works well!

Check out the entire 'Shoe Shoot' set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25112109@N06/sets/72157624675607119/

Oh! ...and I'm SO sorry for haven't not blogged for a while! (frankly, not sure anyone has missed me! haha). I'm considering blogging on Tumbler. Any thoughts? I like the simplicity of that platform. I dunno. Just trying to figure out which best suites my scatter brained (and somewhat fickle) mind!

Hey! GO do something creative. (like, right NOW!) Seriously! And have a killer rest of your day.

2 comments:

Samerina said...

I love tumblr because it's a combination of twitter and a blog.

Darrin Maxwell said...

Thanks for weighing in Samantha... Do you Tumble?